stds-802-16: Membership and Attendance Update

(1) Based on input from the Secretary, I have updated the Session #7
attendance list <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg07/reglist.html>
to show 159 attendees, 116 of whom received credit for having
"participated". If you have any questions, contact the Secretary
<mailto:smarin@spectrapoint.com>.

(2) I have not yet received final registration data. If you did not
register and pay your fee, please contact the meeting host
<mailto:ypark@hns.com>. Remember that participation credit requires
that you be fully paid.

(3) Based on Session #7, I have updated the list of Potential Members
<http://ieee802.org/16/members_pot.html>. These 46 individuals are
eligible to become Members immediately upon their attendance (with
paid-up registration) at Session #8.

(4) The Chair is entitled to bestow Membership by Chair's Discretion
to any individual, normally for significant contributions to the
Working Group. Several nonmembers who have made important
contributions are Potential Members, and I expect them to become
members in July. However, without diminishing the value of their
contributions, I am granting immediate membership by Chair's
Discretion to one Potential Member who has made truly exceptional
contributions to the progress and success of 802.16: Glen Sater.

The revised list of 77 members is now available
<http://ieee802.org/16/members.html>.

Roger