stds-802-16: Proposed PAR: High-Rate Version of 802.11b

As described below, 802.11 has submitted a new PAR to extend the
802.11b PHY so as to increase the data rate to greater than 20 Mbit/s
(from the current limit of 11 Mbit/s). It looks to me like a nice
project and a well-done document. The 802 ExCom will be asked for its
approval on July 13.

The PAR is not easily available from the 802.11 web site, but I have
posted it at our web site
<http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/802/802.11_HRb_PAR.pdf>.

If you have comments, please let me know. We are obliged to
communicate them to 802.11 as soon as possible, with a deadline of
5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 11.

This is the only new PAR on the 802 agenda for this meeting.

Roger