stds-802-16: updated 802.16 Membership and Observer lists

I have updated the 802.16 Membership list:

	http://ieee802.org/16/members.html

We have 104 members. In addition, 4 people who qualified for
membership at Session #8 have not replied to an invitation to accept
it. I have given them a short extension to accept the offer.

I have also updated the 802.16 Potential Membership, Observer, and
Potential Observer lists:

	http://ieee802.org/16/members_pot.html
	http://ieee802.org/16/observers.html
	http://ieee802.org/16/observers_pot.html

These updates do not account for participation at Session #8. I will
expand them once the Secretary reports on the Session #8 participants
(he received the attendance book only yesterday).

After that is complete, I will prepare the Member and Observer
contact info and post it to the private area of the web site. I would
like to get everyone's contact info updated at that time. If your
contact info has changed or is incomplete, please update it. One
quick way to check is to look at the lists above. If the information
there is imcomplete or incorrect, that is a sure sign that you should
provide an update. To do so, please use the new all-purpose form:

	http://ieee802.org/16/form.html

Thanks,

Roger