stds-802-16: 802.16.2 Coexistence teleconference

The originally scheduled teleconference for the Coexistence group
previously set for 10 AM (CDT) on Thursday August 3rd has been postponed
until the week of August 7th due to the unavailability of several of the
expected participants and group moderator. A future time will be
announced early next week, along with the "meet me" phone number. I hope
that the new time will be mutually agreeable for all interested members.

Ron Meyer
(for Leland Langston)
Crosspan Network Access Technologies
Dallas, TX