stds-802-16: delay in 802.16.1 Final Task Group Review

Task Group 1 decided at Session #8 to initiate a Final Task Group
Review of the latest version of the 802.16.1 standard. The review was
scheduled to begin today.

The editorial team has been working diligently to get the document
into shape for this review. However, some snags in Word/FrameMaker
conversion have thrown off the schedule. While we have a document
available, its editorial state makes it rather difficult to review. I
have therefore decided to postpone the review for a few days until we
can update the document into more suitable form.

I hope to initiate the review on Monday and will keep you posted.

Regards,

Roger