stds-802-16: Important: Revised Version of "Air Interface for Fixed BroadbandWireless Access Systems" for Final Task Group Review"

Important Notice: UPDATED DOCUMENT

The document being circulated for comment in the Final Task Group
Review of "Air Interface for Fixed Broadband Wireless Access Systems"
HAS BEEN UPDATED. The new version is:

Title: Air Interface for Fixed Broadband Wireless Access Systems
Document Number: IEEE 802.16.1-00/01r1

The 802.16.1 Editorial Team apologizes for your inconvenience.
However, we found some significant editorial errors in the previous
version that would make the document impossible to interpret in some
areas. We appreciate your patience as we complete the transition to
FrameMaker format. We will not revise the document again before the
comments are processed. In case more major problems turn up (which we
think is unlikely), we will simply issue an errata sheet to assist
you in reading the document.

For completeness, I have updated the Call for Comments to reflect the
revised document number:

Title:           IEEE 802.16.1 Final Task Group Review
Document Number: IEEE 802.16.1-00/02r1

and I will reissue the Call for Comments email announcement.

Once again, this document is in Acrobat 4 format. You will see
errors, mainly in the figures, if you use Acrobat 3. You can get the
latest Acrobat reader from: