stds-802-16: proposed logo

I have a logo to propose.

I could never get past Dean Chang's suggestion that the old oval
looked like a manhole cover. Even after it became round, I still had
that image.

Plus Dean, Carl Bushue, and others were asking for color. Great idea!

I spent some time playing around with the design last night; I
trashed the manhole cover and put in some color without killing the
concept. I sent the design off to the artist, who cleaned it up. I
like it.

I have posted two alternative versions:

	http://ieee802.org/16/logoviews.html

You don't have to download a PDF this time; you should be able to see
the logos in your browser.

Please let me know what you think. Do you prefer A or B? Or neither?

Roger