stds-802-16: Session #9 schedule

I have posted a graphical Session #9 schedule:

	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg09/agenda.html

Please look it over and let me know of any errors.

TG1 will focus on comment resolution. It will open with a short
session on issues affecting both the MAC and PHY. Later on, the MAC
and PHY will operate in parallel. The PHY has fewer comments but has
a few contributions to address. Also, TG2 has requested a joint
session with TG1; I suggest that some of the TG1 PHY time be used for
this. We can choose a time when we meet on Monday.

I scheduled a Joint TG1/TG2 MAC Session on Thursday evening.

I am showing very little 802.16 Plenary time. Even though we have
important issues to deal with (including a TG1 request to initiate a
Working Group Letter Ballot), I didn't want to cut much into the Task
Group agendas, so we will try to keep the Plenary Sessions lean.

*** Please note that we will have a server with many 10BaseT and
100BaseT cables as well as an 802.11b Wireless LAN hub. The server
will be set up for DHCP, so bring a compatible device if possible. I
will also bring a flash card if you need to get documents that way.
***

Roger