stds-802-16: TG1 COMMENT

[Submitter's Last Name]
Eklund

[Submitter's First Name]
Carl

[Membership Status: (M)ember; (O)bserver; (N)either]

[Starting Page #]
53
[Starting Line #]

[(T)echnical for Content-Related Material; (E)ditorial for typos, grammar,
etc.;
(G)eneral to identify a problem but not a solution; (TBD) for a
comment on a section marked "TBD"]
[Detailed Description of Proposed Insertion, Deletion, Change]
I think there is a problem with the initial IP connectivity establishement.
The SS only has a temporary CID at the time. This CID is used to transport
both management and transport PDUs (the DHCP request can be considered a
transport PDU). How can we tell these apart? Do we need to tunnel these
messages in MAC management message?

[Reason for Edit]