stds-802-16: PARs proposed by other 802 Groups

In addition to 802.16's WirelessHUMAN PAR, three other PARs will be
on the agenda for approval by the 802 Executive Committee on November
9. 802.16 may submit comments to the originating Working Group or
Study Group by 5 pm on Tuesday, November 7. I've listed the PARs
below, with links to PDFs of each draft PAR and Five Criteria
statement.

Please contact me if you are interested in submitting comments; if
so, we will need to include an agenda item at the Monday 802.16
Opening Plenary.

Roger

http://ieee802.org/16/802/PAR80211h.pdf
802.11h: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer
(PHY) specifications, for Spectrum and Transmit Power Management
extensions in the 5 GHz band in Europe

http://ieee802.org/16/802/PAR802154.pdf
802.15.4 Wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY)
Specifications for Low Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPAN)

http://ieee802.org/16/802/PAR80217.pdf
802.17 Resilient Packet Ring Access Method & Physical Layer Specifications