stds-802-16: TG1 interim editorial meeting

(1) I have been receiving some responses from individuals which by mistake
regard this meeting as "Session #11". Well... it is not. It is an interim
editorial meeting (TG1 draft) which will cover mainly the MAC chapter
re-construction and its effects on the current draft.

(2) We are still below 10 on the head count. I recall 15 people from the MAC
and about 10 from the PHY which raised their hand when the question about
participants was asked. Well? Where are you guys???

It is not too late to send your responses.

Jay