From:   Roger B. Marks [mailto:marks@boulder.nist.gov]
Sent:   Monday, November 20, 2000 6:56 PM
To:     stds-802-16@ieee.org
Subject:        stds-802-16: 802.16 Session #11: Ottawa, Canada, 22-26 January 2001

IEEE 802.16's Session #11 will take place in Ottawa, Canada on 22-26
January 2001. The site is the:

Crowne Plaza Ottawa  http://www.crowneplazaottawa.com
101 Lyon Street
Ottawa, ON K1R 5T9
Phone: +1 613 237 3600
Fax: +1 613 237 2351

Full details, including an on-line registration form, are available
at  http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg11 .

The selection of this site was made at 802.16's Session #10, based on
a proposal from José Costa to host the session, with Nortel Networks
as corporate host. The site selection overrides an earlier decision
to hold the meeting in Tel Aviv, Israel.

The Working Group Opening Plenary will begin at 1 pm on Monday. The
Working Group Closing Plenary will end by noon on Friday. Task Groups
may choose to meet on Monday morning.

Roger

P.S. _Task Group 1 Only_ will meet from 12-14 December 2000 in San
Diego. For details, see  http://ieee802.org/16/tg1/session10_5.html .