stds-802-16: draft new release on WirelessHUMAN project startup

I have posted a draft news release on the startup of the WirelessHUMAN project:

	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/00/80216-00_28.pdf

Before this can go to the IEEE-SA, it needs to be approved by the 802
ExCom. They will consider it by an email ballot, which should take
about a week.

I would like to allow a few days for Working Group comment before I
send this for ExCom approval. Please let me know of any suggestions
or concerns by next Wednesday, December 13.

Keep in mind that the IEEE-SA may modify the release also.

Roger