RE: stds-802-16: 802.18 draft: Reply Comments on 5 GHz NPRM

Marianna,

The cited material from the July 802 Plenary was indeed filed with
FCC. See Page 7 of the filing:
http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514784167
The language is also in the draft on the 802.18 web site. I agree
that 802.18 should post the submitted version too. {Better yet, they
should just include a link to the version on the FCC page.}

What 802.18 prepared this week is not a revision of 802's earlier
comments. It is, instead, a set of reply comments; in other words,
comments on other filed comments. Perhaps 802.18 included no reply
comments on this topic because no contradictory comments on 5725-5825
MHz were filed.

Regards,

Roger