Re: [STDS-802-16] +++Voting Process on Approval of P802.16-REVd/D5 Recirculation Comments Now Open; Deadline of 5 June

Please consider the comments of Changhoi Koo as also withdrawn.

By my count, the only comments remaining to vote upon are the following,

Tal Kaitz               Comment 412 and Comment 414
Nico van Waes           Comment 380
Lalit Kotecha           Comment 435

Roger