[STDS-802-16] results of Voting on P802.16-REVd/D5 Recirculation Comments

The voting process is over. All but two of the comments were
withdrawn. Of the two comments under consideration, the results were:

Comment #       Accept  Reject  Abstain Ratio   Result
   380           2       38      0       5.0%    Rejected
   435           2       37      1       5.1%    Rejected

Neither of these comments needs to be recirculated. The Sponsor
Ballot and associated recirculations are now closed.

I'll be taking care of some final paperwork to make sure that
everything is in order for P802.16-REVd/D5 to be approved as an IEEE
Standard by the IEEE-SA Standards Board on 24 June.

Roger