[STDS-802-16] Handling corrections to P802.16-REVd/D5

While we are still awaiting final approval of P802.16-REVd/D5, we
have heard suggestions that there may be some bugs in it.

Is this surprising? No. We could have balloted up to D10, and I
suspect we'd still have errors. That's what you get in a complex,
915-page technical specification.

To handle the inevitable errors, I suggest that we open a PAR for a
Corrigendum ("a document that only contains substantive corrections
to an existing IEEE standard"). I'll schedule time to vote on this
issue of initiating this PAR at Session #32's Opening Plenary.

At this point, I'd like to open up a maintenance process to start
collecting reports of errors so that we get them recorded without
losing them. I plan to schedule time at Session #32 to review these
inputs.

Please submit your report, in Commentary format, to:
        http://maint.wirelessman.org

If you have associated contributions, please submit them to the same
upload area using a TGd-style contribution number and following the
TGd numerical sequence. Once we have a formal process going, we'll
switch to a new numbering sequence.

The deadline is 6 July AOE.

Roger