[STDS-802-16] P802.16Rev4/D4 submitted for RevCom review

Following comment resolution at Session #111, P802.16Rev4/D4 was prepared for Sponsor Ballot recirculation. That recirculation closed last night, with no comments and 100% approval. The final result was 49/0/4.

Today, the IEEE 802 Executive Committee, in its telephone meeting, agreed to forward 802.16Rev4/D4 to RevCom. The motion slide is at <https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0152-01.pdf>.

I've submitted the draft to RevCom. Since it's ahead of the next RevCom deadline (16 Oct), I believe it will be scheduled for review at the RevCom meeting of 5 December, with approval anticipated on 6 December by the IEEE-SA Standards Board.

Cheers,

Roger