Re: [RPRWG] MAC Question

Harry,

with my Cisco Hat on,

I beg to differ with you, the jitter difference between
store and forward and cut-through (my definition is partial
store and foward, i.e. cut-through if not injecting a packet, storing
transit data while injecting (no segmentation) is not
as significant as the jitter introduced by the queueing
mechanisms at the ingress point.

But this smells more like good fodder for presentations
at the next meeting.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager HW Engineering,       Cisco Systems