[RPRWG] Looking for a slide

All,

I'm looking for a slide was shown in one of the RPR Working Group or the
Performance Ad Hoc meetings at Hilton Head that showed, among other things,
the transit buffer type (cut through or store and fwd) and the modeling SW
package used for 5 or 6 proposed RPR architectures from various vendors.  I
can't find it in the archives.  I don't think I was hallucinating, though
some of those meetings did run pretty late.  Does anyone remember this, and
could you point me in the right direction?

Thank you, and sorry for the spam.
Robin Uyeshiro
Adtech/Spirent
robin.uyeshiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx