Re: [RPRWG] Uploads should be done tomorrow morning the latest

Pankaj,

Sorry if I was unclear (I agree with saving trees).

Anything that makes it to the web in this upload does not
require paper copies if it is unmodified by the meeting.

If modified, I trust the author to determine if the full
slide deck needs to be printed for just a few correction
pages.

There may be one more upload on thursday / friday (smaller
numbers of papers), I would be interested
to know if people also believe that these papers can be
exempted from printouts. (reply just to me and not the
reflector).

I will also have a laptop with an FTP server, and I will get
some ethernet hubs from 802.16 so we can create our own LAN and
do file sharing from the FTP server. If people think
this removes the need for paper copies, I am happy to
eliminate those. (reply just to me and not the reflector
and let me know)

Sending me Zipped copies of presentations saves my download
time, especially on sunday night in orlando.

cheers,

mike