[RPRWG] Agenda Items for the July Meeting Due by Monday June 11th

Dear RPRWGers,

Regardless of whether you have previously requested
slots for the July meeting please send me your request
for slots during the July Meeting (8th to 13th in Portland).

These are due by June 11th (to insure a slot) and requests
received after may get a slot.

Presentations will be due on July 5th for posting to the web.
Some form of presentation must be delivered or the chair has
the right to not allow the presentation to proceed. However
you can provide an incomplete presentation.

Final presentations MUST be delivered in softcopy to the
web-master or the chair prior to making the presentation.

Bringing 4 or 8 floppies to be distributed to the room
would be really nice (if the final version was not on
the web-site).

We will determine at the meeting how many people require
hard copies to be handed out for presentations that missed
the web deadline.

thanks

mike

Please remember to send me: the title for the slot;
the presenters name; the amount of time excluding questions;
and a file name in the following format.
<tli>_<acronym>_01.pdf (or {ppt, doc} if you do not own distiller)

- TLI is a three letter set of initials for the presenter (or author)
- Acronym is a reasonable acronym for the presentation title (no more
than 6 letters please).
- 01 is the revision number

I am condsidering adding a numeric identifier that I will assign
manually and we will eventually get assigned automatically on
the web-site. I expect something like 802-17-yynnnnn (year and a
increasing number). The number should be placed on the bottom of
your presentation, along with the file name. We will have both
the name and the number as links on the web-site to identify
the presentations. The CD rom will contain a link between the
two formats.

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager HW Engineering,       Cisco Systems