From: Peter Lewis [mailto:peter.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 7:10 AM
To: stds-802-17@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [RPRWG] IPoW ' 01

What about resilience issues with GMPLS ?
What about ASTN issues ?
Which granularity for all optical networks?
Synchronous or asynchronous optical networks?
Which model for the optical network: overlay or peer-to-peer ?
The second edition of IPoW ' 01, to take place in Paris, France, from October 16 to 19, 2001,
will bring answers and enlightenment to all these questions through the presentations of
leading-edge researchers in the domain.
Please refer to:
http://www.upperside.fr/ipow01/ipow2001intro.htm