Re: [RPRWG] On line registration now available - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pre-register

John,

Buzz sent out an email this afternoon saying a different problem
came up. The system is still down as far as I know. I
will announce when it gets back up.

I apologize to all of your for the growing pains of this
system.

The address field does not have to match the address on your
statement.

No imbedded spaces or dashes on the credit card number.

cheers,

mike