RE: [RPRWG] CRC check in each node?

At least for CRC error packets, I am doubtful if you can rely of source-dest
pair. I believe, it will be just used to find the reliability of node/link.
For that matter, it may be more informative to find out which node detected
the CRC error.

But this may be besides the main point.

Regards,
Devendra Tripathi