RE: [RPRWG] CRC check in each node?

I think Robin has good point. After all, as Mike pointed out,
we anyway can not enforce it (removing CRC error packets) as it would amount
to enforcing store - forward through back door. I guess, the only thing
which comes out as requirement is that there got to be one "master" node
which must drop it as otherwise it may remain circulating (if header got
corrupted by chance).

Regards,
Devendra Tripathi
CoVisible Solutions Inc.