[RPRWG] Re: Req for Paper deadline extension

RPRWGers,

Pankaj has a valid concern, but I do not see an easy way out.

Pankaj K Jha wrote:

> Mike:
> July 4 is a major holiday here in the US. Is it possible you extend the
> deadline for paper submission to July 6, so July 4 isn't ruined (esp for
> people with kids). Please see if you can accommodate this.
> With July 5 deadline, most people will be toiling through the holidays.
> Thanks,
> Pankaj

The problem with the 6th is that if I get everything by
midnight then I do not get anything uploaded till the 7th.
Some people will already have started travelling and no longer
have high speed access to the web-site.

People can put together a rough outline before the 4th and have fun on
the 4th and then show up to the meeting with the final copy! I am going
to have lots of floppy disks available to distribute the stuff
to the room.

I may also have a wireless access point, 1 ethernet hub and our own web-server
(but this all depends on the IT guy actually giving me the stuff and helping
me configure it!)

I suggets people bring an ethernet cable if they want to ensure that they
can hook up to the hub.

mike