From: Bob Sultan
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 9:34 PM
Subject: [RPRWG] Terms and Definitions Ballot Comments Resolution - Important note for those who made comments on their Ballot

The following files have been posted on the November presentations web page.

bs_CMNA_01.pdf - Proposed T&D Comment Resolutions sorted by Commenter Name (for commentors to review proposed resolutions of their comments)

bs_CMSC_01.pdf - Proposed T&D Comment Resolutions sorted by Subsclause

bs_CMID_01.pdf - Proposed T&D Comment Resolutions sorted Comment ID

bs_CMCH_01.pdf - Small number of T&D Comment Resolutions proposed by Comment Resolution Committee in September but later modified (primarily for members of the comment resolution committee).

bs_TDIS_01.pdf - Description of key terminology issues for discussion in T&D session at November Planary.

IMPORTANT:  If you made comments on your Terms and Definitions email ballot (prior to the September meeting), please look at the proposed resolution for each of your comments (use the report sorted by Commenter Name - bs_CMNA_01.pdf.)  If you don't agree with the disposition, contact me directly by email (also copy Bob Castellano, but don't send to the exploder).  I would like to have comments from all commenters who don't agree with proposed dispositions by this Tuesday 11/6.  Please also update your address book with my new email address, ra_sultan@xxxxxxxxx (the old address will bounce).

bs_TDIS_01.pdf is a list of key points that surfaced during the comment review.  I will be posting some figures illustrating these points.

A Word version of the balloted T&D draft is being added to the .pdf now on the Working Documents page.

Thanks, Bob