Re: [RPRWG] Presentations for the Austin Meeting

Dan,

Obviously it is unfortunate that you, and people from EMEA
are not able to review the material prior to the meeting.

However, this is a democratic organization and you need
to get a passing vote to change the proceedures.
You are certainly free to make the motion again and I
encourage another debate on the topic.

With regard to voting at this meeting, I believe it is
reasonable to delay voting until later in the week
to allow people time to review the documents.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems