From: owner-stds-802-17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-stds-802-17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John Hawkins
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 12:37 PM
To: stds-802-17@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RPRWG] Presentations MIA?

As usual there is lots of confusion about what gets uploaded vs. what's in the agenda vs. what actually happened. Here's what I think has happened to these presentations:

1. Single and Dual Transit Buffer Interactions was uploaded in the name of Carey Kloss. See file at: http://www.ieee802.org/17/documents/presentations/nov2001/ck_sim_03.pdf

2. 802.17 MAC Compatibility with 802.1D/Q was uploaded in the name of Marc Holness. See file at:
http://www.ieee802.org/17/documents/presentations/nov2001/mh_brcom_03.pdf

3. As for Bob's presentation to 802.1, I don't have the actual presentation (Bob, please forward). The last doc I do have is behind the following link (although I don't believe this was the final, presented version): http://www.ieee802.org/17/documents/presentations/nov2001/rc_brdg_adhoc_02.pdf

I know the motions are all screwed up, so I need to get with Mike to update the latest and greatest. Actually, I think I will delete these from the site, as the minutes should be the official record of all decisions we've taken.

Also, the announcement page needs updating, and I need to generate pdf files for those having troubles with word docs. It's all on my to-do list, trust me. I'm glad to add more stuff as you might suggest.

Thanks for the help in ferreting out the holes. As usual, keep me posted on issues with the site.
john