[RPRWG] January Meeting - Partial Details - January 21-24, Orlando FLA

RPRWGers,

Another topic for the bar are the vagaries of trying to get a hotel
contract signed. Its alot like buying a car, sigh.

The news is that the week is set - January 21-24. There are
two main hotels that we are trying to sign, either the
Caribe-Royale or the Hyatt Orlando.

I apologize to those of you who need to be at T1X1. The good news
is that you can also go to .3 the week before!

I will let you know once we have the hotel signed and you can
book!.

We need everyone to stay at the selected hotel to guarantee that
we will not have charges for the meeting rooms etc. We do not have
a sponsor for the meeting, which means that we have to pick up any
short falls. The easiest way to insure this is to get lots of people
out to the meeting and to have them all stay at the hotel.
Both hotels are offering good room rates, are excellent properties
and are close to Disney and other attractions.

The meeting fee will be payable in cash at the meeting, and
pre-registration will constitute reserving a room at the
hotel. People who do not stay at the hotel, or reserve their
room after the pre-registration will pay the higher fee.

We will estimate the fee once the contract is signed.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems