[RPRWG] DEVENDRA , INDIA

Dear Sir,
I am Devendra Potnis , from Mumbai , India.

I have completed my B.E. with FIRST class in Computer Engineering,from Mumbai University and now pursuing Advanced Post-graduation Diploma in Software Technology, from NCST , Mumbai.

I have achieved "Jyotish -Shastry",a prestigious degree awarded from "Jyotish Sanshodhan Mandal",India , as a result of 3 years course completion in Astrology.

I have taken GRE for pursuing MS in Computer Science in US university.
I have applied to following US universities for MS Fall 2002.

(1)Minnesota University.   Minneapolis
(2)Indiana University.     Bloomington
(3)SUNY Buffalo.           Buffalo
(4)Louisiana               Lafayette
(5)Maryland                College Park
(6)Cincinnati              Cincinnati

I wish to have guidance from you concerned with my career.Should I join any new courses?
I would appreciate your experience about my field.

I am waiting for your reply.

Sincerely your's,
Devendra Dilip Potnis