[RPRWG] new VoQ model

Folks,

I just put the latest release of VoQ simulation model (OPNET) with a few
changes.

The changes that we made are as follows:

1. Make the transit buffer architecture independent of the fairness
   algorithm. The number of transit buffers can be any from 1 to N
  (two are implemented with this version). Both single buffer cut-through
   and store-forward mode are supported by simple configuration change.

2. More output statistics for analysis

README file can be found within the zip file.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any help running the model
or if you find any modelling bug.

Brest Regards,
Adisak