RE: [RPRWG] ANGOLA

May be we should create IEEE standard on how to automatically block the
criminals like Mr. Luis Filippe Da Silva !

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-stds-802-17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of LUIS DASILVA
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 8:48 PM
To: stds-802-17@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [RPRWG] ANGOLA

From: Mr. Luis Filippe Da Silva
Fax :44-: 709-231-1964
Email : silva_luis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email: manuel_africana@xxxxxxxxxxx

TATTN: CEO/PRESIDENT

My name is Mr. Luis Da Silva, the personal assistant to the Minister
of Geology & Mines in Angola ,Mr. Manuel Antonio Africano, I over see
and coordinate his private businesses, both in Angola and in Europe.

Mr. Manuel Antonio Africano, as the Minister of Geology & Mines in
Angola, and Chairman of Empresa Nacionais de Diamantes de Angola
ENDIAMA, the State National Diamond Company, he Manages mineral
exploration and Development activities through the Granting of
relevant Prospecting and mining titles as well as supervision of the
entire mining industry in Angola.

During the renewal of the Prospecting and mining titles of Canadian
Easton Minerals, Ashanti Goldfields and Anglo American which is Done
every five years. Mr. Manuel Antonio Africano made the sum of $12
Million United States Dollars as the result of selling four
additional titles to them, which one is valued at $3 Million United
StatesDollars /km2/year at issue and $3 Million United States Dollars
/km2/year at issue for renewal. This fund was not declare to ENDIAMA,
the State National Diamond Company, instead this fund was lodged in
one of the financial institutions in Europe.

Unfortunately for Mr. Manuel Antonio Africano, he cannot operate a
foreign bank account because of his position in the Government. And
Angola does not have a good climate for investment right now because
of the civil war.

It is based on this development that I have the mandate of Mr. Manuel
Antonio Africano to contact you and request you to assist Mr. Manuel
Antonio Africano, to secure this $12 Million United States Dollars
which is lodged with a financial institution in Europe and put it in
safe keeping by accepting to receive it from the financial
institutions on his behalf and invest this fund in good areas of
investment in your country and you will act as a trustee.
This will make it impossible for the Government of President Jose
Eduardo dos Santos to find or trace this fund to Mr. Manuel Antonio
Africano.

We will discuss what percentage I will give you for your effort and
you will be furnished with details of this project if you accept to
assist Because, of the urgency this issue requires, you should reach
me on the following Email : silva_luis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do not forget to include your telephone and fax numbers while
replying to this message.

I await your response.

Best regards,

Mr. Luis Da Silva