RE: [RPRWG] 802.17 Venue in Hawaii has changed from Sheraton to H yatt

Buzz,

Great! Thanks for the correction. I have received (obviously incorrect) shuttle information from Sheraton. Is the shuttle frequency known? If reasonably frequent shuttles are available I suspect that the hotel changes may become a non-issue to some/most people

thanks

George