[RPRWG] RE: Room in Koloa

All,

Since things seemed tight, I thought I would offer some options to
those that may be scheduling late. As of last night, the following
accomodations were available for the meeting in Hawaii:
 1)  Sheraton Kauai Resort, Reserveation for David V. James
                         My plan is to move to a B&B close to the
                         Hyatt, so if you want this, lets transfer
                         it together to maintain the IEEE rate.
 2)  www.kauaibedandbreakfast.com Master suite was available at $90 night
 3)  http://www.aloha.net/~keane/index.html, old koloa house, $78/night

So, even us procrastinators still have a few options.

DVJ

David V. James
3180 South Ct
Palo Alto, CA 94306