Re: [RPRWG] remove

A reminder on how to remove yourself from the list.

An email to majordomo.ieee.org is needed with the line

"u_n_s_u_b_s_c_r_i_b_e" stds-802-17 <subscribed_email>

hint: I put the underscores in because majordomo
freaks out when a command is imbedded in an email.
so take them out so it is the obvious word.

thanks,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems