RE: [RPRWG] fairness frame format

Leon,

I have also had comments against this, as it represents a
kludge that appears to be present solely for compatibility
with existing HW designs. These comments have been made
for some time, so the "too late in the process" statement
is not really relevant; this has been discussed previously.

Sponsor ballot members are likely to be less sympathetic
towards "but our HW does it this way" arguments, unless
they can be much better disguised. I believe we should
either formulate valid defensible arguments, or fix things
that cannot be rationalized in a defensible way.

DVJ

David V. James
3180 South Ct
Palo Alto, CA 94306