RE: [RPRWG] SPI-4.1 and SPI-4.2 PHY_LINK_STATUS signalFail reports

Hi,
See comment 861 from last meeting...

Unfortunately the resolution didn't really solve the problem.

At the time (my recollection), the solution was to leave it to the
implementers to worry about getting these signals across via interrupt or
whatever. However this was seen as part of the whole Ethernet PHY issue and
was therefore carried.

I can resubmit the same comment (unless that happens automatically for
comments that "carry" - Tom????).

Sam