Re: [RPRWG] Agenda for May meeting?

Kshitij,

you raise a fine point - so far I only have 1 slot
request for monday morning. However, given all
the work going on in the various adhocs I would
expect that we would be in plenary for at least
the morning and perhaps some of the afternoon.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems