Help with the new list server

Naturally I apologize for the broadcast but I really tried everything else.

How does one change his email address for our .17 lists. Mike has mentioned (and this is conformed by the new listserv WEB interface) that a username to the server must be the same (it is actually the same thing) as one’s email address. On the other hand, when one tries to create a new user name (with the correct “new” address) the list of offered-list-to-subscribe is very limited and does not include the .17 one.  So where is the (my?) bug. The .17 web page still list majordomo.

Thanks and again sorry for adding to your overloaded inbox

Offer Pazy