[RPRWG] Ballot Results: 802.17b D1.5 and Conference Call details

RPRWGers,

The recirculation ballot for P802.17b D1.5 completed
this past weekend. The results are an 85% approve rating
with a 100% return rate.

The CRD and ballot summary are available at

http://www.ieee802.org/17/member/802_17b/d1_5/

There are 2  TechnicalBinding comments,
          25 TechnicalNonBinding comments
          51 Editorial comments.

Comment resolution occurs tommorrow (and Thursday as needed)
at the 802.17 Interim Session hosted by Cortina Systems
in Sunnyvale CA starting at 9am.

Cortina Systems
840 W California Ave Suite 100
Sunnyvale, CA 94086

A conference bridge has been set up for 12 noon (EDT)

866-902-7862 ID 8021700
Note: callers from the 408 area code should dial (408) 902-7862

A second bridge has been set up for 4pm (EDT) although we'll
keep using the primary bridge if it lets us go over 4 hours.

866-902-7862 ID 8021701
Note: callers from the 408 area code should dial (408) 902-7862

Should we require time on Thursday, the same dial in numbers
will be used.

cheers,

mike

Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems
Chair IEEE 802.17 Stds WG
3000 Innovation Dr, Ottawa, Canada, K2K 3E8
voice: 613-254-3399       cell:613-220-6991