[RPRWG] Sponsor Ballot Closed - 802.17b will be forwarded to RevCom

RPRWGers,

The D2.3 Sponsor Ballot recirculation closed last night
with a 100% approval rate. Our 2 negative balloters
flipped their vote and no new comments were received.

Based on the conditional approval received from the 802
EC at the November Plenary, we are cleared for submission
of 802.17b to RevCom.

Congratulations to Marc Holness and the WG for completing
this standard.

cheers,

mike

Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems
Chair IEEE 802.17 Stds WG
3000 Innovation Dr, Ottawa, Canada, K2K 3E8
voice: 613-254-3399       cell:613-220-6991