[RPRWG] 802.17c PAR and 5C for 30 day consideration

Dear EC,

Please find attached 2 files for the 802.17c PAR and 5C documents.

The originals were approved by the SG in London unanimously
and then confirmed by WG email ballot(also received unanimous
approval). However, there was one commenter who had a few
comments. As I judge the changes to be editorial I have made
them and fowarded the new documents to the EC for consideration.

I will be put the new documents to a WG vote during our opening
plenary in Orlando, and in the unlikely event that it is rejected
I will pull the PAR from consideration and inform the EC.

cheers,

mike

Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems
Chair IEEE 802.17 Stds WG
3000 Innovation Dr, Ottawa, Canada, K2K 3E8
voice: 613-254-3399       cell:613-220-6991

802_17c_5c_02.pdf

802_17c_PAR_020907.pdf