Re: [RPRWG] Geneva IEEE 802.17 interim meeting

RPRers,

I've been asked by a couple people for more details on the agenda for
the Geneva week. One thing that would help with this would be to know
what you all plan to present at the meeting. So, even if you don't have
the presentations ready, I'd appreciate knowing your intentions for
presenting and your estimate of presentation and discussion time.

That said, my preliminary estimate for the agenda is as follows:

Monday 28 May: 1:00 pm start 802.17 session
Monday 28 May: 5:00 pm recess

Tuesday 29 May: 9:00 am resume
Tuesday 29 May: 5:00 pm recess

Wednesday 30 May: 9:00 am resume
Wednesday 30 May: 5:00 pm adjourn 802.17 session

Thursday 31 May: 2:00 pm start workshop
Thursday 31 May: 5:30 pm recess

Friday 1 June: 9:00 am resume
Friday 1 June: 6:00 pm adjourn workshop