Re: [RPRWG] Geneva IEEE 802.17 interim meeting, agenda version 2

We do not have a room until Tuesday morning, so the agenda now looks like:

Tuesday 29 May: 9:00 am start 802.17 session
Tuesday 29 May: 5:00 pm recess

Wednesday 30 May: 9:00 am resume
Wednesday 30 May: 5:00 pm adjourn 802.17 session

Thursday 31 May: 2:00 pm start workshop
Thursday 31 May: 5:30 pm recess

Friday 1 June: 9:00 am resume
Friday 1 June: 6:00 pm adjourn workshop