Re: [RPRWG] Fw: ITU opens up huge online resource - Move will enable free downloads to the public

John,

Great! I think the trend is unavoidable and the IEEE needs
to be more proactive in causing this to happen.

Cost reductions, as opposed to new sources of revenue, should
be the primary focus. Will be a painful and slow process, though.

Cheers,
DVJ