RE: stds-80220-ch-models: Traffic modeling sub-group: Call for interested parties

Hi all,

I am definitely interested in assisting with this effort. I presented a
contribution on user data models at the March 802.20 meeting that may be of
interest to the group
(http://www.ieee802.org/20/Contribs/C802.20-03-13r1.pdf). Unfortunately, it
is not listed in the archived email message referred to below. There are
several papers cited on the slides of the contribution to indicate various
sources of information. Regarding modeling of specific applications, I think
that there are a number of good papers on modeling some dominant
applications, like HTTP, but prior work on modeling other potentially
relevant applications may be scarce. I guess we'll see what the group can
dig up. :)

-Vince