RE: stds-80220-ch-models: Traffic modeling sub-group: Call for interestedparties

Hello all,

I am interested in assisting with the modeling effort. I have been involved
with 3gpp2 (1xEV-DV, ...) standards and am particularly interested in .20
with regard to very low-latency bursty (periodic or otherwise)
high-mobility application models that would exercise the evaluated access
methods/state machines. These traffic types are characteristic of typical
envisioned ITS applications for example and I believe that ISO TC204 WG16
(wide area communications/protocols & interfaces) requirements/models may
be of interest.

Regards,

Jason Hunzinger
DENSO International America, Inc.