stds-80220-ch-models:

Title:

To all,

In the current document (that is, Rev 03, C802.20-03/97) we state in section 2.3 (pg. 6):

 "For multipath fading, the ITU model is used to generate the power delay profile and Doppler spectrum.  Since this model is based on ITU generalized tap delay line channel model, the model is simple to use and backward compatible with existing ITU channel profiles."

However, there is no information given for the specific ITU model referenced above.  Can someone tell me the ITU document numbers for the model and channel profiles we are referencing?  Thanks.

Hank Eilts

Texas Instruments, Inc.
12500 TI Blvd., MS 8649
Dallas, TX 75243